• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,522

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
I hope this gets true. The economic times had a article which says:

"BSNL is also working on a project to offer at least 100 mbps of broadband speed for all. Currently, it is about 2 mbps. This will be done in stages where in the first stage fibre lines to the nodes will be converted to fibre optics."

There is no such news on BSNL official website. But I am damn 200% sure that this will not benefit the UL Plans. The problem with BSNL is that they are taking too long time to revise any plans. The 2mbps plan is launched, but there is no benefit for Unlimited Usage users. They are still with old 256kbps. It would have been great if the Unlimited Users too would have been upgraded to atleast 512kbps.

If anyone has any official hint from BSNL officials about the 100mbps plan or revisions for UL plans, then please share the same.

Thanks,
CKR

Old news, and it is just BSNL PR to counter Airtel's PR announcement of useless 8mbps plans.Let's wait and see what BSNL does with any response/new plans/higher speeds/unlimited plans etc... I really hope they give Airtel and other private ISPs another slap in the face, like they did when they announced 256kbps unlimited!