BSNL Plan Change? UL 1350 to UL 750

• Thread starter Thread starter smasher007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,016

smasher007

ISP
BSNL
Hello guys,I am from Pune and I am currently on Unlimited 1350 and I want to switch to Unlimited 750.I always pay for my plan 12 months in advance and so the bill has been paid until 24th July 2010.Please advise as to how exactly do I change my plan. Is it done online, over the phone or by a written application?I need to know as to when exactly should i apply for the plan change so that the change is effective from the 25th July 2010 and keep the billing cycle the same, i.e - 25th July 2010 to 24th July 2011.I want to continue paying for the entire year & I want to see a bill of Rs8,500 instead of Rs15,000 approximately which comes every year.Waiting for your urgent advise on this matter.Kind Regards,Smasher007

Visit nearest CSC. You need to submit a written application.I think your yearly payment is automatically adjusted. Ask @ CSC regarding yearly payment adjustment.

with BSNL you need a written application .. and as you planning the same for next cycle there is no chance of any payment adjustment

As far as I know, if you are already in Annual Payment Plan, then after completion of 1 year, in your next bill, you will get a Huge Bill for the next years payment.But whatever is the case, please visit to your Local BSNL Exchange and get this double checked. The Govt Department rules keeps changing and don't get into trouble. Just visit your BSNL exchange office and get this resolved by speaking personally to Customer Service. Do not forget to carry a copy of your latest Telephone Bill and a Blank Paper/Pen (if you need to write letter).

I was also on 1350plan and placed a request online with customer care for change of plan on phone, they accepted the request and i even got a confirmatory sms for the same with the request no. New UL750 plan will be effective from next month onwards.

ohh thats good .. at our place they accept only written request ... from jan they introduced new system where we get sms when payment made, when our limit is exhausted .. thats good one .. BSNL customer support is improving ..

y sales dude said, they can change plans immediately with onlune request only via selfcare edc site.