bsnl or tikona suggestions needed

ISP
bsnl evdo and airtel bb
i am living in lucknow near rdso ,langda fatack since its a railway coloney reliance and airtel are out of play my concerns would be both download and pings and as my father is in railway he might get 20% off on bill in bsnl
regards
KrePer^^
help appreciated

BSNL would fetch you good pings than Tikona!!
Tikona would give good speeds for money...which would obviously be fluctuating,if compared to BSNL!!
Because Tikona is not WIRED as they claim!!
It is wireless service which is routed to your house through wires!!
Like placing your mobile on top of the terrace and tethering via a Long USB cable to your PC!!

However, given bsnl's lazy routing, you might end up getting better latency on Tikona. Take the tikona demo and see the speeds and latency. If it works to your satisfaction stick with it, else bsnl.

Shreyas Kini said:
Bsnl gives only 10% discount now :angry:
😱hmy: Oh no, this explains sudden hike in my bill this month! 😛issed-off: :miserable:

no idea about den cable bb i ask frm my cable vendor but answer is always no
since it would take me a month or so to get a new bb
one month back i was using airtel b pings were good but bill and fup pain the dissconexxtion took my fathers 3k but thank god he recharged mine evdo
i have a query that should i wait till 2014 and wait till companies reveal their plans
V0LCANO619https://broadband.forum/user/35741-v0lcano619/
[color=rgb(51,51,51);]unclepeter can u give den's speedtest[/color]

@KrePer: I live in mumbai, i've been using Tikona from past 6month, they have been consistent in their service and support atleast in my area. There's only been one outage in the last 6month and that was sorted within a couple of hours. I'm using their 2 Mbps plan currently and receiving a download speed of around 2.20 mbps on the speed tests...I download a lot from link-removed, and have a satisfactory download speed on it. Most importantly, they are very less expensive considering the service i'm getting. I would recommend you to Go for it!!