BSNL offers free broadband to new customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnykinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,577
haha
mere 0.5 gb
is it free?
Something is better than nothing, not every provider in this country increase its bandwidth limit for free unless it is being forced by higer authorities.

I had applied to the BSNML Broadband on 10th march,.And on 12th after seeing the offer in the BSNL website I called them again and enquired whether i am eligible for that free trial of 15 days and got a positive reply.

But today I got my new connection and now i called BSNL toll free 18004241600 and enquired about the trial offer.. They told me that there is no such offer in andhra pradesh.
I called three times and spoke to three different cust.care.persons nd got the same reply.. But there is no change in the advertisement about the free trial in bsnl website .

Is BSNL going for cheap tricks to attract new customers?(I feel BSNL does not need any such thing.)

My opinion about the actual offer is...
customer is free to choose any plan he wants. But he is provided only 0.5 GB free in the billed usage.
For example... in Home 500 plan..
We are provided night 2.00 to 8.00 unlimited, but during daytime only 0.5 GB is free during trial period. but for H250 plan users only 0.5 GB is free during the 15 day trial period.

Now can someone clarify me about this offer in Hyderabad/AndhraPradesh.