BSNL now sending letters in response to PGPortal Complaints?

• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,614

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
Had complained regarding an issue with my intercom last week. Issue was fixed next day itself.

Sometime this week, I received a handwritten letter from local SDE regarding the complaint stating that it had been addressed and closed after confirming with me and that if the issue still persisted I could contact him on the number given.

Now, I'm not sure what the point of the letter was, but a nice touch nonetheless.

and then there is !dea

They sent me an email that team is looking in to the issue after one month of raising the complaint and closed my complaint against that email.

I do not see an option to re-open the complaint 🙁

Nope. If Idea closed the pgportal complaint without doing anything, then, not much one can do, except threaten port out, maybe.

i really should call up the touchnet something number that is on the posters they have chipkao everywhere in my sector to see if they can provide finally provide me with an alternative to dsl broadband 😀

i actually have no idea. not even sure if they are the same guys with the website with massively outdated plans. just noticed their posters around my house. every broadband company has started copying airtel by getting NO PARKING banners with their brand name and telephone number which they hang outside the houses of people. people do not mind them at all. i have three such banners from kotak hanging on the outer walls of my own house :\

they (idea) are not budging.

They are closing all my DND complaints by giving me "CDR Mismatch" bullshit. I opened a complaint against them on PgPortal and they closed without doing anything. I guess I have to live with spam for now.

yup. idea does the same to me. i report spam texts. they call me multiple times. and every single time they say that the details were wrong and they cannot do anything about it. i have stopped reporting texts as a result.

wow. touchnet is indeed based in gurgaon and their plans might not be outdated even 😱 would try to call them tomorrow and confirm.