[BSNL NORTH] How to Change Broadband Plan from Selfcare Portal?

• Thread starter Thread starter ChrisM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,855
I am trying to change my plan from home but it won't let me change. Can anyone else please guide me?

Doesn't work for north, iirc.

u have to do everything old school with bsnl
Not really, their service and plans are better in south. Is there any way to activate this functionality or complaint regarding this? When users from other area have same features then why not north region.

because there is very less competition in North Zone if you discuss this scenario in the context of UP-east circle the competition is almost zero. there is no plan which offers more than 512kbps post FUP under 2K. while they offer 4mbps upto 60GB later 1mbps for approx700. Similarly you have ACT airtel and so many local ISPs in Chennai

because there is very less competition in North Zone if you discuss this scenario in the context of UP-east circle the competition is almost zero. there is no plan which offers more than 512kbps post FUP under 2K. while they offer 4mbps upto 60GB later 1mbps for approx700. Similarly you have ACT airtel and so many local ISPs in Chennai
Yeah, hope Jio come with a competition no one have imagined.

JIO is like unicorn nobody has seen it but everyone is discussing about it. JIO will take years to reach tier-3 cities till then people have to rot with bsnl