BSNL no longer a landline company

i personally do not know anyone who uses bsnl's mobile connection!

i personally do not know anyone who uses bsnl's mobile connection!

There are great Indians who uses BSNL Mobile connection. Actually users of CellOne connection only genuine Indian. Because only BSNL is taking actual addresses verification and genuine persons. Due to govt. negligence and give a chance to Private Operators this PSU is on the verge of destruction in a planned way. After death of Govt. PSU, Private Operators will reveal their ugly/fierce face and people will suffer for dirty politics of Indian politicians.

first i think it's hard to get a prepaid bsnl mobile connection. is it true?

yeah.. prepaid cell one sims are very veyr difficult to get.. they can be found for a high price in the black market i believe...

first i think it's hard to get a prepaid bsnl mobile connection. is it true?

3-5 months at least if you go the legit way!

3-5 months!! 😱its absolutely no use! no one must be buying these sim cards!

huhhhhhh why onyone would ever wait 3 months for a mobile connection, when u get sim card of private players on the spot ...........S*****G "red tapesim" .............

heh. and when they fail to verify your location they cut your connectivity? 😛

Is true that BSNL Cellone sim was hard to get about a year back. Since then it's been available off the shelf. In the past week I saw that these were been given for free. You need to pay only Rs 30 for the talk time and take away the sim.

neat. i am yet to find a shopkeeper here in my locality who offers a bsnl prepaid connection.

Dear Members,

may I have express my views..There are many misconception about BSNL's services ,even among the learned members here..But i don't blame them .. because 3 years ago if I saw the views expressed above, I also would readily agreed with that..But now every thing changed ...
1) BSNL sim cards can easily obtained from any of the Customer care centres, and their authorised agents in many parts of the country..It is true that the procedures to get the sim cards is more difficult than the other private players...Because of the genuine verification procedure adopted by BSNL, shady elements don't want to took chances with BSNL sim but go for others..Also law enforcing authorities are trusting the BSNL data base, to track the crime while in the case of others it is a wild goose chase. this is the reason why TRAI want genuine verification process by the mobile services providers..
It is like a medicine purchased from Authorised Medical shops Vs across the counter sale from grocery shop.. may be former is costly and need doctors prescription.but of course it is your choice .. it is your health!!

Vaithy