BSNL No Internet Access

ISP
BSNL
Hi everyone,My internet is showing "no internet access" from the 6th of June. Two days before on the 4th of June I had applied for the BSNL 1350 UL plan (changing from 750UL) and the BSNL officials told that the change will be done after 2 days. After 2 days on the 6th, my internet stopped working and I also could not know whether my plan had been changed or not. Then i checked my modem adsl page and it was showing 1996 kbps which was roughly equal to 2mbps so the plan had changed.I have checked the LAN cable on another pc and the same problem shows up so i think that it may be a problem of BSNL and not the modem. I have experienced the same problem in the past but the problem usually rectified by itself within 1-2 days.I have also tried different dns, IP addresses but to no avail.

Perhaps, they changed your username pw ? You know, shifted you from NIB I to II or something like that.

But how do I know that for sure? Should I ask the nodal/SDE officer? Has anyone else experienced any such changed user id password problem???And what's the difference between NIB 1 and 2. I only that the IP addresses are different but is anything else different?