BSNL New Ftth plan

jtnrao7

Regulars
BSNL Unveils New Monthly Broadband Plan With 500GB FUP and 50 Mbps Speed at Rs 777

Last edited:

varkey

Regulars
I read it on Telecom - Talk, but is it mentioned anywhere else? If true its a really good plan considering the reach of BSNL.

varkey

Regulars
So I enquired regarding this plan at my hometown in Kerala, and what I could gather is that BSNL is basically contracting with local cable operators in the area to provide the cabling and installation, whereas BSNL provides the backend services.

Apparently in my area, they are finalising things with an LCO and once that's done can avail the connection. The 777 plan is available and the exchange officer mentioned about the plan himself.

However I wonder how the maintenance and service would be now that two different entities are involved.

Zexen

Regulars
You have to pay LCO for installation. If there is a fiber cut LCO is responsible for fixing that. Last Mile issue call LCO anything else call Bsnl.

Zexen

Regulars
If connection is directly from Bsnl no installation charges except for 500rs which comes in first bill. LCO installation will charge anything from 1500-2000.