Bsnl never does anything Right

• Thread starter Thread starter dhanvanth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,399
Friends i am new to dataone and this forum... i need ur help....

1. i got bb on mid of april and the billing cycle of that month ends and i paid the rent for apr

so the next billing cycle consist the months may and june....

i applied the plan change from home 500cplus to home ul750cplus

till may 28, on the usage portal, the two differnt heading showed the daytime usage details and night unlimted usage details....

but today june 3 when i check the may month usage it shows total usage that includes night unlimted usage too and shows 30gb but actually i used 27.5 gb on night unlimted time and the time shows correctly too

i am scared that am i charged for toal 30gb?????

and the next one is 2 nd june evening only my plan is changed to unlimted.... the potal shows this unlimted plan and also status is open...
but usage chart lists the 1st and 2nd of june usage details...

now can i use my broadband unlimeted... because the order details shows

Order Type Plan Change Plan Name Home UL 750 Plus Order Status Open

now can i use unlimted download.....???? and my download speed is also not changed and bandwidth meter shows till my speed is 1.64Mbps

@mohanBBno problem with speed or plan change. you can use net happily. don't worry about speeds. once it gets provisioned, you will get 256 kbps speed. same thing happened for me in april. i downloaded more than 5gb in one day. status was open on that day. but i got bill of 870 only.Note: if you have any more doubts, please visit your customer service centre tomorrow immediately. this will do good for you:thumb:

/members/mohanbb/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
See the summary at the top of your usage page for MAY.
Billing cycle in Chennai is monthly.
All tariff plan changes normally effective from 1st of the month.
Post screen shot of your June usage. ( with Summary on the page top )
Call customer care 1500 and confirm Plan change to 750 U/L . If you get fast speed
means the change is not effected.
send email to denibchn@dataone.in quoting ref numbers. ( ack for plan change etc )

my usage in june is

Broadband Usage Details for the Month of JUN-2008-UnBilled Total Data Transfer(In MB) : 23 Sl No
Start Time
Stop Time

Download (KB)
Upload(KB)
Total(KB) 1
2008-06-01 10:31:51
2008-06-01 12:16:12

3460 2
2008-06-01 13:06:37
2008-06-01 13:10:00

3561 3
2008-06-01 22:20:24
2008-06-01 22:26:45

3253 4
2008-06-02 09:37:00
2008-06-02 10:06:27

13801but after that tooo i used bb... but the plan change occures only on 2nd june afternoon....

after plan change there is no usage records eventhough i used many times afterthat

friends pls tell shell i use unlimeted or not

only use unlimited if you are getting less speed(256kbps for home750 & 512kbps for home1350).if you are still getting 2mbps speeds then your plan is not changed.

i got another shock from bsnl. i got billed for free usage :wall: yesterday evening i met bsnl official in our locality. he checked my details infront of me in computer. all my details are available... like last logins, i.p and mac ids for every session, from which phone account is used(that are not port binded) and so many more... another thing is they converted plan. but old plan is still active :O they must close it. but it has not been done. he assured me to solve my problem. so guys my advise is that do not use other accounts... they keep checking logs of every portal id 😉

i discussed about this issue with officer. he agreed this problem. they are getting dozens of such calls everyday :rofl:

they don't know whats the error behind this... they say that problem must be rectified by their web masters. don't know what happens.. portal is down again 🙁