BSNL Narrowband Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4,560
Originally posted by Prophet of the Pimps@Jul 7 2005, 02:11 PM
For Rs.1000 my Isp provides 512Kbps with unlimited download and a static ip. once i stop mooching off of my family i will switch to the 512kbps plan. Once there i will either host a CS:Source server or a Net Radio.
[snapback]15234[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sir

If you can take a joke then you would be better of being a Pimp of the Prophets ( or even profits ) rather than a Prophet of the Pimps. Even being a profit of the pimps is not bad.

On a serious note : Which is your ISP ???

methinks it was mentioned as>> iGate Entryplus 😉 pupudada!

iGate Entryplus (Fluctuation between 128 kbps - 196kbps) is exactly what was mentioned.Now if he speaks about 512 then does that fluctuate between 512 and 750 or 360 and 500.Even then Rs 1000 for Unlimited is a very fair deal going by todays standards.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 5 2005, 07:52 PM
well... i think its possible using a router. or a central server. we are thinking of getting that done. currently we share 1 line in 2 users using the 2 lan modems are 2 different gateways.

as for 4200 for 2 lines. its an airtel normal package...

900 for 128 line
200-250 for standard charges
99 for modem rental
per line.

add telephone call usage charges and u get what i said 🙂
[snapback]15054[/snapback]
[/quote]
I couldn't find any 128 kbps unlimited plan in the Airtel B'Band page:
http://airtel-broadband.com/tariffhd.htm
All there is 64k unlimited line for Rs.600 p.m. + modem charges etc.
Please clarify.

It must be there because there is no reason why sushubh would mis-represent.

Airtel is spreading operations all over India in the bigger cities and towns very fast and would reach u all very soon. I wouls still prefer to hang on to BSNL as I am equally uncomf with Airtel as I would be with RIL.

what is with the new tariff plans in airtel?????are they unlimited????if no how much is the limit also how much is the pulse