BSNL modem hangs at night time

• Thread starter Thread starter Leo_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,612

Leo_88

ISP
Greetings allI have ut-300r2u....I download alot games...but this BSNL dont allow me.....When i start internet at night time.....it runs for 25-30 min without any problem.....but after that it hangs and downloads stop...i have to unplug modem power and plug in it.......Just yesterday....started at 2 00 am and when I saw pc at morning it was stuck......i checked usage and i saw that internet was hanged at 3 43 amPlz give me your ideas...I use bridge mode ...and also ask for some infromation for modem which is needed,,,!Firm ver : R1.00B02.3AS.BS Thx

I have exactly the same problem.The modem's lights stay on but there is no internet connectivity.Trying to reconnect to BSNL doesn't work as the dialer gets stuck on "dialing", "opening WAN miniport" or worst of all "the username and password is invalid on the domain".The only way to get it to work appears to be power cycling the modem i.e. switching the modem's power off for 2 mins, switching it back on, waiting for the lights to come back on, then trying to connect.

Ya...But when i start download at night and sleep......There wont be any download after hanging modem...What to do to clear this hanging of moderm 4ever ?

Ya...

But when i start download at night and sleep......

There wont be any download after hanging modem...

What to do to clear this hanging of moderm 4ever ?

Have you checked the option/s for REDIAL attempts if
connection is lost in the dialer application ?

Essbebe : I cant just redial or use internetModem is just stuck and i have to power off the modem and again on itThen i can only use it...What the problem should be /?

i have a solution for this... go to DEVICE MANAGER then go to NETWORK ADAPTER . Then in network adapters select ur lan adapter. right click on it. click on properties. then go to power management tab.over there uncheck the box where it is written "turn off device to save power "