• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,437

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL’s Kool prepaid offer gives unlimited data, calls, and more at Rs 1099 | The Indian Express

BSNL has unveiled a new ‘KOOL’ offer for its prepaid users. Under this offer, people will have to recharge with Rs 1,099 to get unlimited data (without speed restriction), unlimited home and national roaming, free 100 SMS per day as well as Personalised Ring Back Tone (PRBT). Validity for this plan is 84 days. BSNL claims the offer is truly unlimited, available across India.

“We are committeed to provide affordable and efficient services to our esteemed customers. BSNL introduced ‘KOOL offer for Rs 1099 suitable for all segment of society and empowers family & friend to be in touch. Detailed information in this regard may be seen in our web site http://www.bsnl.co.in,” R.K.Mittal, Director (CM) BSNL Board said in a press statement.

One user reported that there's a 15GB/day Cap on the data..I don't remember the thread

I have this plan, Recharged on 21/01/2018. Don't know about others but in my case it is not truly unlimited. It has 15GB/day fup.....