• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,149

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
As per reports, BSNL is losing as many as 10,000 subscribers a day and this 28 per cent reduction in its fixed line tariff and lifetime pre-paid connections offers is being aimed to stop the loss in the customer base. The company calls this their new year gift to their 3.5 crore fixed line subscribers and the new maximum fixed line rental has been fixed at Rs 180 as against the existing Rs 250 for urban and Rs 210 in rural areas.

More: http://broadbandforum.co/344/311...ntal-to-rs-180/

Yes, this is a nice move from BSNL. New detailed rates can be see here:
http://www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=274

I took basic connection for Broadband only so this is good for me.

Regards

Dont call this "lowering of rentals". Basically it is a new plan with a monthly rental of Rs. 180 and 50 free calls

Originally posted by aps_ldh@Jan 2 2006, 09:15 PM
Dont call this "lowering of rentals". Basically it is a new plan with a monthly rental of Rs. 180 and 50 free calls
[snapback]38086[/snapback]
[/quote]

Even earlier the number of free calls was 50. Isnt it?

yEs Position nothing has changed just 60 Rs .I like the liberty plan & Rs 799 landline to landline free all over the stateBut still expensive RS 799 too much

it's not. our average monthly bill is 800-900. It would be perfect for us! Only if MTNL would introduce such plans...

Originally posted by kambui@Jan 2 2006, 11:44 PM
yEs Position nothing has changed just 60 Rs .

I like the liberty plan & Rs 799 landline to landline free all over the state
But still expensive RS 799 too much
[snapback]38099[/snapback]
[/quote]

It's Rs. 70. Can you give me detail of Liberty plan and 799 plan?

My landline is in a plan in which I pay 499 per month and get about 460 calls free. Calls more than that are charged.