(BSNL) is offering third-generation (3G) and Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using the connection in different locations of the house. Find the most suitable spot and use it there only. I did that and you won't believe, I got a difference from "no" connection to 1000kbps.

Even for me its like that. At some parts of the house its really really slow. But if I just move it to a diff place the speed just shoots up.

O God~~ M just on the top of teh world today!! i just got ma EVDO card in pondicherry 550plan...First i placed my lapy on my table and tried accessing... i was jus fed up, the speed din't even cross 5kb in torrents:wall:But wen i just moved my lapy a few feet, my speed came to 60kbps!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.. M afraid whether it is really unlimited or not 😕... plz confirm it nah.😛

O God~~ M just on the top of teh world today!! i just got ma EVDO card in pondicherry 550plan...
First i placed my lapy on my table and tried accessing... i was jus fed up, the speed din't even cross 5kb in torrents

But wen i just moved my lapy a few feet, my speed came to 60kbps!!!!!!.. M afraid whether it is really unlimited or not .. plz confirm it nah.

Yeah, its Unlimited. 🙂 :O :redface: :S

well, my friend applied for a connection, been 10 days still waiting for his connection to come, dealer says bsnl people taking time to provide username and password for the same, can u guys post how much u paid to get the connection ? :thumb:

When is MTNL gonna lauch this thing?? I seriously need to some browsing from my Terrace..:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.