BSNL IPTV: IOL is out from Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My set top box is no longer booting up..

It was like that for me as well. Did not power it for over a week. Just tried today and here I'm watching Star movies. I too had got that mystery call, but nothing since.

Yes...checked now..its working now..but just noticed that the start of it (booting) is much slower

well channels seem to work.. but really disappointed with bsnl iptv service.. i really though it would click.. it hasnt quite so far.. lets wait and watch.. if they provide the services for the quoted price then its fabulous.. i havent paid anything so far .. so its fine!!

well channels seem to work.. but really disappointed with bsnl iptv service.. i really though it would click.. it hasnt quite so far.. lets wait and watch.. if they provide the services for the quoted price then its fabulous.. i havent paid anything so far .. so its fine!!

Most of the paid channels are not working now - as they subcription probably is no longer valid. Left with few channels, that still work, and some where we get audio, but no video. But like superprash, pointed out - nothing to complain as it has not cost us much ... No news / update from MyWay too.

BSNL IP TV is not currently in good working condition. Except very few free channels, all the paid channels it delivers only audio, and in some nothing is available. IOL ( BSNL Ip TV contractor) since from the day one, rendering very poor service. I just spoke to the customer service, they suggested me to return the settop box to the nearest customer service office and avail a full refund( including the installation charges). They also mentioned that if we can wait for another few ( 2- 3 weeks / from today 28th feb 09) they may relaunch the service.IOL bangalore numbers are giving a message " The service to the dialled number is temporarily withdrawn". IOL deserves to be out since they have not respected the customer interest. Lets hope BSNL will bring in a good provider at the earliest.

they have tied up with BSNL/MTNL

but i havent seen any mention by MTNL at all.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

ok its just MTNL Delhi, not Mumbai yet.

IT seems BSNL is talking to Myspace for IPTV. I got a call from someone not sure if it was BSNL or Myspace .. they just enquired about IPTV and asked to see the website for details. I'm just not able to find the site. Let's wait.

IT seems BSNL is talking to Myspace for IPTV. I got a call from someone not sure if it was BSNL or Myspace .. they just enquired about IPTV and asked to see the website for details. I'm just not able to find the site. Let's wait.

Errr..........its not 'Myspace', it is MyWay (Smart Group). 😛

This is its website :
MyWay IPTV Services India and Digital IPTV 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.