BSNL IPTV in Pondi and Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter iamjosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 14,461
Status
Not open for further replies.
In pondy BSNL IPTV was working for me for several months but for few disturbances. Now I frequently face problems and it is difficult to get helpline on phone. Now for last 2 weeks I don't get any tv in my setup box It is not simply working even thogh the bsnl broadband connection is available for my pc.I don't know whom to contact. I had a mobile number of one Appu Nair, who was seen canvassing at bnsnl pondichery office and claimed to be area manager for iptv, and came to my house also for rechargingin some time ago. But now whenever I ring, his mobile is switched off or never answers.I don't know even what to do or how to approach any help. I had paid subscription also for 10 months but in vain. Any solution?

Calling cusomer care and dialling the numbers they instruct is a tedious job. I tried many times, to the tollfree number given by them, but without any success than to get recorded message to press no.1, 2 e... etc.I was trying to contact that appu nair, but only yesterday he replied and he promised he will call back within 20 minutes. But after that I didn't get any call from him nor did he receive any calls from me. He said there is a branch office opened in pondicherry different from bsnl office. But I didn't note down the address as I had his mobile number.Today I lodged a complaint to online customer care from my account page and waiting for any reply. Usually they do not reply our messages. Only I have to wait.Thank you for replying.

Dear all
Please dont go for BSNL IPTV at any cost. there no cutamer care or its nil. they dont respond to any of the calls.

BSNL IPTV Customer care number doesnt work from BSNL
most of the time the connection is only half screen
most of the time the picture is freezing
most of the days it goes black screen for 2 or 3 hours.
remote doesnt work properly
you dont get to navigate easily to channels from your remote.

am becoming more frustrated each day

Status
Not open for further replies.