BSNL IPTV: Component video output

• Thread starter Thread starter arav_78
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,649
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded iol BNG on COmponent video sometime back. Guess what they said? Get it from the market! As if these are standard connectors! About channels the guys confess they just parrot the launch schedules as expected by their employers, but they are sceptical about channels going up from the current 59 (in BNG) anytime soon. Also concede they have problems with TV 'cause VOD can be received with DVD quality pic & video & none of the frequent off-&-on AV disturbance.

The component cable are actually standard connectors. I have three myself and use it to connect my DVD player to the TV. But it is not available from all electronic shops. You can to get it from specialized shops that sell AV cables.So do you mean that component output is provided by your set top box, but you just don't have the cables?Thanks for you input about the number of channels provided

Looking at rear view of the box in the Amino flyer, I dont see anyplace where one could connect the component video cable to it. It just shows an AudioVisual output port. Is there a cable that converts the signal from there into separate components? The PDF file surely mentions Component video output.

well there is a video port to connect to.. There is also an S-VIDEO port and you will get a cable to convert S-VIDEO to video component and audio component

well...what about the usb 2.0 port...can it be used to connect the set top box to the computer...will that function as an output?

the usb i think is for attaching a wifi usb card to get wifi access instead of using LAN cable

Remember someone mentioning the usb is for connecting a keyboard for easy navigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.