Bsnl Internet In Will(tarang) Service - Information Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter poppypap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 67,094
Hi Guy's
I am New to this Forum ...
I have been Using .. The Unlimited Plan of Bsnl Taraang. .. I say .. its the exceelllent ... in Places .. Wher There iss NO Broad Band ...

The Cost I Had To Pay
While Aplying for a new Phone ..I paid 500
Then The first bill it came for me around 400 and in the second bill around 1200
after that .. i regularly pay 250 + 220 (Phone Rent 2 Months ) so for me it costs 360 Per month .. and itz Truly Unlimited .. i Use it .. for almost ..24 hours a Month ... Keep on Downloading ..it never stops .. and no extra bills ...

This is the maximum speed i get at times using idm ... while downloading .. so enjoy ...

hi fizmhd Can u tell me which handset u have got with ur tarang . I want to activate it on cdma mobile if u could tell me confirmed sets on which tarang works

🙁I speed tester it Show's 117 download and 43 uploadBut internet through the will phone has worst speed even gmail takes 2 to 3 :wall:min to open.If u r in rural area No way u must go for it,,,😕

Hi Guy's
I am New to this Forum ...
I have been Using .. The Unlimited Plan of Bsnl Taraang. .. I say .. its the exceelllent ... in Places .. Wher There iss NO Broad Band ...

The Cost I Had To Pay
While Aplying for a new Phone ..I paid 500
Then The first bill it came for me around 400 and in the second bill around 1200
after that .. i regularly pay 250 + 220 (Phone Rent 2 Months ) so for me it costs 360 Per month .. and itz Truly Unlimited .. i Use it .. for almost ..24 hours a Month ... Keep on Downloading ..it never stops .. and no extra bills ...

This is the maximum speed i get at times using idm ... while downloading .. so enjoy ...
Hi,
I also have the bsnl wll but i use it only for accesing internet.You get speed of around 37kbps using idm.I'm also use idm for downloading but i don't get speeds like you get...at the most i get around 18 kbps but normally it's around 8kbps:wall::frown:.So i'm not satisfied with the speed. Can you pls tell me how i can increase the speed of my internet🙄. Please help me anyone...........

Hi, thanks for the suggestion but you said i have to start networkLAN prop. but my bsnl wll is a dial-up can you pls explain this more simply and briefly and 1 more thing by antenna dish do you mean the external antenna??well how much speed you are getting?????

totally disgusting bsnl tarang dial up internet discconnects between pages and download speed is 3kbps to 16 kbps when u start download for a moment it shows 30 kbps to 40 kbps for a while and goes down and hang between 4 kbps to 11kbps and disconnects in between bsn is a 4th class service even in broadband also it`s disconnects government should remove all sarkari types old fashion bsnl associates from internet and broadband department to improve service and make bsnl a better service not in paper but in real also

totally disgusting bsnl tarang dial up internet discconnects between pages and download speed is 3kbps to 16 kbps when u start download for a moment it shows 30 kbps to 40 kbps for a while and goes down and hang between 4 kbps to 11kbps and disconnects in between bsn is a 4th class service even in broadband also it`s disconnects government should remove all sarkari types old fashion bsnl associates from internet and broadband department to improve service and make bsnl a better service not in paper but in real also

Yes you are right..........I also have this problem. speed is nothing we can do about and it's also wireless so there will surely be some defect but the connection problem really sucks.........it becomes really very very irritating sometimes......so r u thinking of changing your plan???????