BSNL Installation

• Thread starter Thread starter techcolour
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,764

techcolour

ISP
Airtel
What are the installation charges for the Broadband and Telephone line for a new customer.When I asked the people at BSNL they told me that its Rs 500 for installation, but I think I got the wrong information because the tariff sheets show a security deposit based on the plan we take.I was also told that I can not get a broadband connection without taking there telephone connection, so I'll have to take up both which might mean I have to pay a security deposit for phone line too.Do you have any idea what the Installation charges would be for an unlimited broadband plan + telephone connection.Thanks

I just read that I should either buy or pay a monthly rental for the modem?!?!?! This is Ridiculous!are you all paying a monthly rental for the modem too? If I had a choice I would never take BSNL. Grrr

The person at the BSNL Office told me that while submitting the form I will only have to pay Rs 500.So, when do I have to pay for the security deposit and any additional charges?

BSNL, A Public company that provides the same services at higher prices than private ones. I dont see the point

Thank you, for that link.I checked with BSNL today, he told me there is no offer as stated in that link, I have to pay the installation amount, which is not an issue with me..but he said since there is some technical problem the connection will take more than a month. So, I have to drop BSNL...