BSNL Hikes Tariffs of BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500 & BB Home Combo ULD 950

intelprakash

ISP
BSNL (BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500)
As per a leading Indian telecom information blog/website BSNL is going to increase the tariff of BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500 & BB Home Combo ULD 950 by Rs.50 and 49 respectively from the month of May 2014 onwards. And the good thing about the Rural plan hike is BSNL is removing the FUP of 512kb/s till 6GB 256kb/s after 6GB. That means 512kb/s unlimited for 550+tax. I've already used more than 10 GB on my BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500 without facing any reduction in speed last month (March).

People who are having 950 plan are not so lucky as they're gonna pay more without any change in speed or FUP 😛layful:

Can we get rural plans in urban areas?
Also, BSNL pls. Just stop trolling people with those changes....Where is 1 mbit post FUP? safsdcsadccisdjcsfuckxsaa

There is a reason it is called Rural plan. Hope you understand that. In cities, you will get a lot of alternatives.

avinashmeena said:
has anyone tried via selfcare portal beacuse now plan changing is restricted to exchange office only in both broadbband and landline plan
I've changed my plan more than once through selfcare site in Tamilnadu circle long time back. Its just pretty easy process and takes about 5 days for your plan to change from one to another.