BSNL high ping problem after FMT service

ISP
MultiFi
I am getting very high ping(250+) to the Singapore servers after they start giving FMT service and after this service they gave me a static IP address and my IP address start from 117.x.x.x . I have read about the ping issues and in every thread they are saying that IP address starting from 117.x.x.x will give you very high ping because of the routing problem,restart router to change your IP address but in my case restarting router will not solve my problem because my IP address is static and that is same from last 3 months. I have complained about this but they said that FMT service is compulsory and changing IP address will not solve the ping problem. What should I do?

Problem solved after they changed my static IP to dynamic IP address

I have a friend in the BSNL exchange who did this. But you just have to tell them that you don't need the FMT service and when they will cancel your FMT service, your static IP address will automatically become dynamic address. Goodluck?

iam also getting the same problem , i got a new bb connection , and my username ends with xxxxxxncdr@lfmt.in , and i came to know that lfmt gives static IP , thats why my IP address is not changing even after restarting the router ...
how can i change to dynamic IP >?

i told them i dont need LFMT service but they are not able to figure out how to disable it
is there any option please guide me .... can u ask ur friend how he disabled it ,, my bsnl JTO and SDE has asked me to find out how it can be disabled ...
please ask your BSNL employee friend how he disabled it ...

i told them i dont need LFMT service but they are not able to figure out how to disable it
is there any option please guide me .... can u ask ur friend how he disabled it ,, my bsnl JTO and SDE has asked me to find out how it can be disabled ...
please ask your BSNL employee friend how he disabled it ...
yes, @Jtnra07 please guide us through the steps to disable them. ping problem is causing sites to not respond at times.
he contacted someone from Bangalore to get that done