BSNL HACKS !

• Thread starter Thread starter kaplish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 11,429

kaplish

Hello all memebers and regular users..
i think its not tough work to get hacks of bsnl...
just go There and try ur best .. u will get if u r cracker..even now many geeks r workin on bsnl server..even m also workin on it .....
also check out new soft. for bsnl

I so much want you to die...

Dont download it. It would be a trojan.

hmm. so what am i supposed to do? remove this thread? or let it remain and let people decide what is good for them?

hmm a keylogger. tsk tsk. what a crappy life. i should shut down this forum.

? my grandma could've made a keylogger....she could do it in Asm ....this guy probably doesnt even know what it means...

i doubt my grandma was so technically smart. 🙁

did he give out a link? or something...i c u already edited it 🙁

Originally posted by Sushubh@Feb 13 2006, 12:53 AM
hmm. so what am i supposed to do? remove this thread? or let it remain and let people decide what is good for them?
I suggest you delete it. Not worth the trouble.

no, dont delete it, this thread should serve as an educational and informative resource for the gullible 🙂go downloading all sorts of "cool files" off the net, then wonder why your PC is so slow all of a sudden, why it reboots/bluescreens all the time hehe

Originally posted by St0le@Feb 13 2006, 01:08 AM
did he give out a link? or something...i c u already edited it 🙁
[snapback]41964[/snapback]
[/quote]

it was a zip file with an exe file inside it which was detected as a keylogger by my antispyware application. the path is in your pm box.

Why is this member not banned for posting a keylogger?I think he should be banned and this thread should not be deleted, it would be educative for people who dare to post such crappy things in future.

Even though my fuckin' Norton didnt detect it, I was sure there was nothing 'cool' about that file coz its an exe with the name 'pics' LOL. Ohh I was also at that stage one time in my life but I never did it with the forums. Hehe :lol: Dude I tell you what. When you make a keylogger/trojan server, name it something like britney.scr(scr for screensaver). Hehe I am sure it will sell like hot cakes then. 😛

Scanned file: pics.exepics.exe - infected by Trojan-Spy.Win32.SCKeyLog.qStatistics:Known viruses: 176462 Updated: 13-02-2006File size (Kb): 74 Virus bodies: 1Files: 1 Warnings: 0Archives: 0 Suspicious: 0He edited his post after 11 mins of my post. Who do you want to die, dude? 🤔

or everybody could just switch over to Linux and not put up with such crap 🙂