BSNL HACKS !

• Thread starter Thread starter kaplish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 11,430
Originally posted by puja399
I didn't mean that, what I really meant is what IP I am showing?? Can u tell where I am from??

Yes. Check out my post above.

Hey ip's are dynamic today mine 2moro urs the nhow cum ??

Hehe one thing that interests me is that he(or may be she) is so near me :blink: 😛

Originally posted by anirudhashish@Feb 19 2006, 03:09 AM
Hey ip's are dynamic today mine 2moro urs the nhow cum ??
[snapback]42437[/snapback]
[/quote]

IPs are dynamic but IP is like aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd and it depends on how your ISP allots the IP range it has paid for to its subscribers. So if you are at a particular region, only your 'ddd' will change, in case it's a small place. Even ccc and ddd may change, as I said it totally depends on your ISP how it choses to allot the IPs but aaa and bbb will remain same as 256*256 is a very large pool of IPs already to allot to a large region. So, it's very much possible to find out where you are at. In case of small ISPs, you get a binocular view.

jesus ppl.. get a life lol.. 😛 he's gone end of topic..offtopic : hey sushubh i lost my fav forum site lol found it a few days ago.. dont check that email account anymore i thought u shut down 4 gud... now guess whose back back again 😀

oh come on yaar you've done such a wonderful job.. this forum's bigger than ever before... keep up the good work!! 🙂

i want to leave the internet, it does not leave me
[/b]
*sigh

the best i have gone was 3 days with no inet...then i freaked out kept wondering how many emails i recived....when i chked...turns out no1 really likes me..NO EMAILS!

1 day away from the net and i would get like 100 mails and around 1000 rss feeds. and none of them would be personal. work related. all of them. 🙁