• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,567

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has today announced groundbreaking Pan India offer for its Landline subscribers. Now the STD Calls from BSNL Landline to any Landline or Fixed Wireless Phone (any network) across India will cost just 80 paisa per 3 minute !!

According to BSNL announcement , from today (1 December 2010), All BSNL Landline subscribers (except PCO) can enjoy STD Calls to any Landline or Fixed wireless phone of any network across India just at Local rates, i.e. 80 paisa to Rs. 1.20 (depends on customers Land-line Plan) for 3 minute (180 seconds) as by default tariff. However the STD Calls to Mobile Phone (10 Digit) will be charged as per 1 minute pulse rate.

The STD facility (zero Dialing) with dynamic locking system will be provided to all BSNL customers by default with whom 95 facility is available except in those cases where the customer expresses his unwillingness (in writing) to take ‘0’ facility.
The existing customers will get this facility without taking any additional security deposit while for new customers, Security Deposit will be Rs. 500 for Local plus STD facility .

The new STD tariff is effective from today and applicable to BSNL’s all Landline customers across all the circle as default tariff- without any Add-on pack or cost

Here is the Plans:: http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/tnc/basictariff.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checkout My Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic's Screenshot.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5714/scr000033.jpg

Why BSNL is offering more and more.....first it reduces 3g rate now landline....then roaming..? i am waiting for cancelation of roaming but there is no official news regarding that