BSNL GPRS SETTINGS Problem

I believe there is something wrong with BSNL GPRS Settings. I went to www.celllone.in to download settings. I got 5 settings WHICH ARE PRETTY USELESS.😡 I use Opera Mini and Google Maps. BSNL LIVE settings work with Google Maps but both BSNL NET and Live settings failed for Opera Mini. Also there was Login Request kind of setting enabled which i edited and disabled. I really don't know what's happening with BSNL. While in Vodafone and AirTel a single setting works for Internet and Stream. Here these guys are providing lots of settings and all are useless:readtherules:.

If you have a clue about it or correct settings please write here. Thanks.

create an access point and in PACKET DATA ACCESS POINT write 'bsnlnet' and keep everything as it it..use that access point as default with bsnlnet settings..

Same thing happened to me too. The callcenter is quite useless and whatever manualsettings they give are useless.I figured out that I need to SMS 'GPRSPRE' to '53733' and wait their acknowledgement. Then I could applythe 5 settings they sent. I now use bsnlnet for browsing, bsnlmms for mms. bsnllive is very slow and shouldonly be used to browse the bsnllive portal.Try sending 'GPRSPRE'.

I believe there is something wrong with BSNL GPRS Settings. I went to www.celllone.in to download settings. I got 5 settings WHICH ARE PRETTY USELESS.😡 I use Opera Mini and Google Maps. BSNL LIVE settings work with Google Maps but both BSNL NET and Live settings failed for Opera Mini. Also there was Login Request kind of setting enabled which i edited and disabled. I really don't know what's happening with BSNL. While in Vodafone and AirTel a single setting works for Internet and Stream. Here these guys are providing lots of settings and all are useless:readtherules:.

If you have a clue about it or correct settings please write here. Thanks.

in some mobile you have to select default apn for application also.so pls check that your default apn for application is bsnlnet. just make your apn profile default for all