BSNL Giga FTTH Broadband Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Zexen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 12,873
ISP
Bsnl, Jio, Airtel
Get speedy data on Giga FTTH Broadband Monthly Plans : Upto 500GB@40Mbps,Rs.1999 ; 750GB@60Mbps,Rs.2999 ; 1000GB@80Mbps,Rs.3999 ; 2000GB@100Mbps,Rs.4999

Source : Message on my Bsnl Sim

where is gigabit speed though? how are these giga ftth fiber plans?

i was being critical of bsnl 🙂 thanks for posting these plans! let's hope someone gets more details to post here.

Maharashtra

Why Maharashtra is only getting Giga? Are they paying any extra tax as compared to Delhi?

Delhi has worst ISP backbone. (Only handful of areas are good).

@Adidam Delhi at least has Airtel,excitel,reliance and many other pvt isp's but Jaipur Rajasthan only has shitty reliance,Airtel(in prime location only) and bsnl -The slow 1Mbps guy. Bsnl first launch fiber in Jaipur but still 7-8 years passed and it is present for corporates only.

bsnl is present even in remote locations in Maharashtra and for a lot of people Bsnl is the only available isp at their location. Its good news for people who dont have access to ISP like other big cities.
I will be confirming this today if indeed they giving this plan or not and if its available at my location.

Went to the Exchange today, the plans are true and I have submitted my address, they will tell about feasibility later hopefully by evening.

to be honest, announcing plans is easy. delivering them is the problem. your area needs to have fiber right for these speeds? they are using ftth terminology so it's not likely to be vdsl.

I am from chennai. My area is bsnl ftth feasible. But the above plans seems costly. I was offered a plan 1299/125 GB/80 Mbps, It looks reasonable. Yet to decide as I am already using railwire