BSNL Giga FTTH Broadband Plans

Sushubh

Administrator
to be honest, announcing plans is easy. delivering them is the problem. your area needs to have fiber right for these speeds? they are using ftth terminology so it's not likely to be vdsl.

DNA_Uncut

Regular
Regulars
I am from chennai. My area is bsnl ftth feasible. But the above plans seems costly. I was offered a plan 1299/125 GB/80 Mbps, It looks reasonable. Yet to decide as I am already using railwire

madhusudhan7

leaguemaddy
Regulars
BSNL Bangalore has horrible plans in comparison to other regions from what i see here... there are many other ISP' who offer much better plans !

Bsnl FTTH

volcano619

Prononimous
Regulars
Lol,there's no competition here in Nagpur in any of the areas,I know a lot of my friends are struggling almost in every corner of Nagpur,excluding like the heart of city,where I doubt anyone would go for BSNL
And the plans are insanely costly.

@volcano619 What area are you in? I think we can give it a try irrespective of the competition they mentioned. Can just try a bluff.

Do you have any idea of the costs of installation? (The cable etc, not the name sake cost on website).

volcano619

Prononimous
Regulars
I live in Surve Nagar,arrived today and just got to know that the internet is down from 2 days :/
Have to start my vacation here trying to get my internet fixed,might as well ask the exchange aunties if there's any good ftth plan