bsnl fup page not loading not able to decline

Try once again this
https://redirect1.bbportal.bsnl.co.in/portal/
It will ask you for username and password
After entering my username and password, it showed nothing except Amazon prime offer and some other thing. And the menu button has only home option and no data usage option.

9xUTDzK.jpg
9xUTDzK.jpg
JhjqRgx.jpg
JhjqRgx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@thadougamer have you tried from PC/laptop instead of mobile phone?

@nitinmits I have given up on this long time ago. As I already said earlier, as I am not on daily FUP Plan, I can check my cumulative unbilled usage via selfcare portal.

What I meant to say is the opposite... maybe it works on PC but not on mobile sometimes?

Not working on PC either.😁

Why is usage figures shown in selfcare portal and FUP top up page different? Which one should be the correct figure?

I'm not kidding 😀 Assuming both are accurate readings but with some delay, the one with higher usage is obviously (logically) the more accurate/recent one!

@vishalrao
Off topic: I have a MI Tv 4A Pro 49inch with, most probably, 100Mbps LAN Port. Now, what happens is, if I connect the TV to a router with 100Mbps LAN port then internet access is available on the TV. But if I connect it to a router with Gigabit port, then it says 'Ethernet not connected'. It's very irritating. Anyone with the same problem and has a solution, please share.

that's what you get for buying cheap TV 😀

but seriously, you can try using a ordinary Cat4 ethernet cable which will only connect at 100 mbps even on gigabit port?

I have 3 tvs. Samsung, Sony & MI TV. Mi TV is in my kids room. Used mostly for watching youtube kids. From your answer, I know that, you didn't understand what I am asking. All the cables sre Cat 7. I think almost all tvs in the market has 100Mbps ethernet port irrespective of their price.

Last edited: