BSNL FTTH WAN Configuration not deleting even hard reset ONT

• Thread starter Thread starter AnoopDXB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,608
ISP
BSNL FTTH
Need urgent help guys .my exam is this week but I am not able to connect my internet.i have BSNL FTTH connection and Netlink ONT . Yesterday I try to connect TP-Link router as wifi extender in my NETLINK ONT all settings I did in the router no changes made in ONT . But it's not worked .

After that I am not able to access internet in my ONT .now I noticed ONT Vlan ID is changed I try to put the correct Vlan ID and save but after reboot ONT again Vlan ID changing automatically to the previous wrong one . I did hard rest ONT after setting new password i try to configure WAN SETTINGS but I can see all the previous settings not deleted .

I still don't know how to fix this .please help me guys

It's justa question, but did you tried to enable/start the logs in the Netlink ONT?

If you did, it is pertinent to note that the RAM is only so much in that ONT and it quickly gets all filled with log data making the ONT sort of frozen with data.

Logs are best kept OFF in this Netlink ONT. Also, now you will require to telnet/ssh inside the ONT and then delete the data that has suffocated the ONT so that it can work normally. Varkey had posted instructions on the same somewhere in this forum. Will need a search running.