BSNL Ftth voip config in IP phone

ISP
BSNL
I have subscribe to BSNL FTTH connection and the BSNL guys have installed Netlink modem having wifi and RJ11 port for telephone connection , i Have a D-Link DPH-400SE F4 IP phone is it possible to configure VoIP ( Landline) in IP phone Phone ? if please please provide the procedure

Thanks in Advance

Sure, to summarise

1. Configure the voice profile in bridge mode, bind it to the other LAN port on the Netlink and connect that to the IP phone.
2. On the IP phone side, configure the network, it needs to be static and use the details currently in your routed voice WAN profile.
3. Configure the SIP profile on the IP phone.

dEAR sIR,
Thanks a lot for your reply but i am still not able to figure out , the voip configuration is asking for
Sewrveraddree
Server port
authentication user
authentication password
sip user
those above details i am not able to get from BSNL configuration page in net link

Those details would be available on the SIP page on the Netlink, but I think its more or less similar for all users so I can provide that as well, but do verify from your SIP page (ie Application --> VOIP on the Netlink config page)

Server Address : 192.168.149.78
Port : 5060
Authentication User : 91<stdcode><number> [for eg 914842999999]
Authentication Password : 0000 [this is by default, I think its same for all, which btw SUCKS!]
SIP User : 91<stdcode><number> [for eg 914842999999, ie same as Authentication User]

In addition to the above, you may need to use a outbound proxy, which is the same as the server ie 192.168.149.78 port 5060.

4CaQuIy.png

And your voice bridge profile should look this way, do confirm if your voice VLAN is 1830 though. Also in your case, do port binding, I have a slightly different config so I don't use port binding but VLAN binding. If internet is bound to port 1, use port 2 in the voice profile or the other way.

XsAVQOg.png

dear sir ,
Thanks a lot for the reply i have applied the same setting but still it shows the sip registration failed , do we need to end VLAN id in IP phone ?

Is there any diagnostic options on the IP phone? Where you can ping the gateway etc?

Also, what is the IP address you configured the IP phone with?

i have configured the ip phone with IP address of VoIP configuration of Netlink modem i.e: 10.107.76.153 , once configured in this IP and subnet then i cant access IP phone in browser

So the problem is if you introduce NAT and have the VOIP WAN interface configure elsewhere, then the VOIP thing fails and you would need some other software like siproxd to work around that.

Looking at the documentation, if we configure the WAN interface directly like you did, you would then need to connect the PC to the LAN port of the IP phone to access the web interface.

Source

What you can do is, connect the cable from the ONT to the WAN port of the IP Phone, connect a laptop/PC to the LAN port of the IP phone. Configure the WAN interface of the IP phone with the IP address from the ONT VOIP page 10.107.x.x etc. You should be able to access the IP phone web interface from the directly connected PC/laptop. Once configured and working, we can disconnect it.

I'll review the manual in detail and post back if there is a better alternative.

And your voice bridge profile should look this way, do confirm if your voice VLAN is 1830 though. Also in your case, do port binding, I have a slightly different config so I don't use port binding but VLAN binding. If internet is bound to port 1, use port 2 in the voice profile or the other way.

XsAVQOg.png
sir my VLAN id is 1832