BSNL FTTH Pune users

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi9822&
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 11,528
shared speedtest screenshots with the guy he said ping ka kya karana hai 300-400 hai to kuch farak nai padata download to ho raha hai na 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
idk how to explain issue to him any more

So today afternoon again the pings were bad and speeds ultra slow (it's fine now). Looks like BSNL FTTH having frequent issues recently. Past 6 months since I got the connection it was mostly OK but past few weeks almost 2-3 times per week some speed/ping issues seem to be cropping up here in Pune at least.

My connection still not suspended
Been 4 days i have submitted the application
I guess if i don't pay this month bill it will be closed lol

@abhi9822& they will send you legal notice later on, so better to pursue closure of connection properly.

^ Are you still using it? If not maybe followup and make sure its disconnected, why waste the security deposit money.

I have submitted application on this Tuesday they said it will be closed till Friday but it's still not disconnected i will take follow up on Monday

my internet is not working from last week I called BSNL local office where i submitted the application and the guy there said connection must have been closed so today to confirm I called BSNL customer care but there I got information that connection is STILL ACTIVE!!! and I need to visit bsnl office again to raise complain!!! omg what kind of fucked up service this is. worst ISP ever. 😵 😵

For past few days I am mostly getting IP address from Bangalore location 61.x.x.x series instead of the normal 103.x.x.x or 117.x.x.x series. Anyone else facing this issue?

Speeds seem to be normal, pings are high on speedtest.net to Pune servers.

Today it's been frequent disconnections (IP renewals) and mostly getting Bangalore IPs instead of from Pune. Anyone else facing such issue? Maybe it's just something with only my telephone exchange OLT/server.

My connection in Kerala was disconnecting continuously for like 20 minutes, it connects, works for couple of seconds and then disconnects.

12:30 PM to 12:50 PM, after that it hasn't gone down. There was no issue with the fibre link, that was stable.

Happening still with my connection as of this morning.

Sometimes the ONT modem PON light goes off for a few seconds and re-activates to green then new IP fetch takes 2-3 minutes, or all three lights of my modem go off (as if modem is rebooting) and entire process repeats.

At least now I got 117.x.x.x series IP from Pune location for now.

Still facing the issue, now every few minutes it looks like my ONT is rebooting and reconnecting with a new public IP everytime.

Now I'm worried my modem has gone kaput. Called my LCO who should visit tomorrow to check things out 🙁

I just hope it's not my modem and is a wiring/server/OLT issue in my area.