BSNL FTTH Pune users

varkey

^ Are you still using it? If not maybe followup and make sure its disconnected, why waste the security deposit money.

abhi9822&

I have submitted application on this Tuesday they said it will be closed till Friday but it's still not disconnected i will take follow up on Monday

abhi9822&

my internet is not working from last week I called BSNL local office where i submitted the application and the guy there said connection must have been closed so today to confirm I called BSNL customer care but there I got information that connection is STILL ACTIVE!!! and I need to visit bsnl office again to raise complain!!! omg what kind of fucked up service this is. worst ISP ever. o_O o_O

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
For past few days I am mostly getting IP address from Bangalore location 61.x.x.x series instead of the normal 103.x.x.x or 117.x.x.x series. Anyone else facing this issue?

Speeds seem to be normal, pings are high on speedtest.net to Pune servers.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Today it's been frequent disconnections (IP renewals) and mostly getting Bangalore IPs instead of from Pune. Anyone else facing such issue? Maybe it's just something with only my telephone exchange OLT/server.

varkey

My connection in Kerala was disconnecting continuously for like 20 minutes, it connects, works for couple of seconds and then disconnects.

12:30 PM to 12:50 PM, after that it hasn't gone down. There was no issue with the fibre link, that was stable.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Happening still with my connection as of this morning.

Sometimes the ONT modem PON light goes off for a few seconds and re-activates to green then new IP fetch takes 2-3 minutes, or all three lights of my modem go off (as if modem is rebooting) and entire process repeats.

At least now I got 117.x.x.x series IP from Pune location for now.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Still facing the issue, now every few minutes it looks like my ONT is rebooting and reconnecting with a new public IP everytime.

Now I'm worried my modem has gone kaput. Called my LCO who should visit tomorrow to check things out :(

I just hope it's not my modem and is a wiring/server/OLT issue in my area.