BSNL FTTH modem to Router

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitish100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 8,927
ISP
BSNL
I want to connect BSNL AONT 100C Fibre modem(FTTH) to earlier BSNL Broadband modem(DNA -A211-I). Can this BSNL modem can be used as a router or do we have use another router. Please let me know which router to connect to internet for WIFI

Thanks
Nitish

Can you share images of ports of modem(upload images on imgur.com and paste BB code here) I assume it should be a Lan cable that is connected to your pc. for that you need a device with a WAN port. if your A211-I doesn't have a wan port it won't work

Use Imgur.com. Post the BBCODE here or just link. Do not use the toolbar button for either as they are complete in themselves.

Bbb
Can you share images of ports of modem(upload images on imgur.com and paste BB code here) I assume it should be a Lan cable that is connected to your pc. for that you need a device with a WAN port. if your A211-I doesn't have a wan port it won't work
Bb code
8yOxilr.jpg

NWou9EQ.jpg

I am not familiar with that device but from the images I can conclude that it doesn't have a WAN port so it won't work with your fiber modem. you need to buy a Simple WiFi router which will connect to the Lan cable coming out of your fiber modem