BSNL FTTH - All Time Sucks

• Thread starter Thread starter Robin Gupta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 11,783
ISP
BSNL
To BSNL Department, I Had BSNL Fibro 16LTD (6999 RS/Month) Plan, in which BSNL commit 16 MBPS but funny thing is they were unable to provide even 1.6 MBPS Speed... Stop offering this FTTH service... BSNL can't handle this..... and finally now i am discontinuing my FTTH Plan..

Guys... don't waste your money with BSNL FTTH...

I think what Mr Robin Gupta has something on BSNL Broadband. I think he has given false statement. Please Mr Robin use some BEST antivirus software like NORTON and update it frequently and use your computer. Your problem may be fixed and you will get best speed .

This is the first complaint I have come across regarding BSNL FTTH.
I have been using FTTH since 18 months, except for cutting of OFC, very rarely, either me or other 8 users in my Apt and more than 100 users in Steel Plant Township never had speed problem.
I am in 950 plan, 4 MBPS, always get speed greater than 3.90 MBPS download and upload is always above 20 MBPS within 10 GB Cap.
No frequent disconnections, happy user.
My neighbour is using BSNL BB 950 plan, 8 MBPS, gets less than 4 MBPS speed, upload is always less than 1 MBPS.

atleast bsnl take some good plans from mtnl.....for ftth...their plans are good as compare to bsnl

blueman24 said:
FUP to 10gb? The Normal 950 plan has 8gb.
Anyways,whats the upload and download speeds after those 10gigs?
in my case FTTH it is 512 kbps download and 4 mbps upload. We are hoping that from next month FTTH will have same fup and speeds as BB.

Scovizag said:
in my case FTTH it is 512 kbps download and 4 mbps upload. We are hoping that from next month FTTH will have same fup and speeds as BB.
Holy sheet that's some good up speeds. Will be able to host game servers with that and make full use of the cloud.
Seed my boy, seeed. 😉

This is the first complaint I have come across regarding BSNL FTTH.
I have been using FTTH since 18 months, except for cutting of OFC, very rarely, either me or other 8 users in my Apt and more than 100 users in Steel Plant Township never had speed problem.
I am in 950 plan, 4 MBPS, always get speed greater than 3.90 MBPS download and upload is always above 20 MBPS within 10 GB Cap.
No frequent disconnections, happy user.
My neighbour is using BSNL BB 950 plan, 8 MBPS, gets less than 4 MBPS speed, upload is always less than 1 MBPS.
Can you telnet to the ftth modem? Pls chk and reply. TIA.