BSNL FTTH 999 plan superstar premium plus with OTT subscription help

• Thread starter Thread starter senthil@
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 35,763
What is the description of the charge? It could be deposit if there is any increase in your monthly plan amount, check if the difference of your old plan and new plan is ₹129/-

I had subscribed to Superstar Premium Plus plan of Rs. 999 last month. When I saw this month's bill, I have noticed that extra charge of Rs. 129 was added as Yupp TV subscription. Shouldn't this be free, or am I missing something?
The issue has been fixed by BSNL after I lodged complain in CPGRAM portal. The previous excess amounts have also been refunded.

Still no resolution. Logged a complaint on pgportal.

Gq2tEtr.png

Finally resolved today. Took them 4+ months 👏👏

Just an update from my plan change experience.
I upgraded my plan yesterday from 200 Mbps to 300 Mbps Fiber Ultra OTT. Hotstar is already active from previous plan so no worry there. The plan upgrade was quick but YuppTV Scope wasn't activated immediately, it got activated today. I tried logging in and all the streaming services were active. Well, all except Voot which has some issue as YuppTV Scope chat support conveyed. On watch.yupptvscope.com the OTT plan is shown as Superstar Premium 1 and amount is ₹125 which I hope won't be added to bill since it's free.
So, overall an almost smooth upgrade.

Hi, I just upgraded my plan to 749, superstar premium 1. But none of the given ott plans is working( Sony Liv, Zee 5 & Voot Select) upon logging in from my registered mobile number. Do I have to activate it in BSNL Portal too? But if I activate it there, won't they be charging 129+GST extra (I have already used their free subscription for a month) or will it be compensated at BSNL's end since I am a superstar premium subscriber?

All my ott subscriptions are active now
I will try to put in my exp.

1. Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv, and Voot were activated directly (later 3 may be after logging yupptv scope)
2. Shemaroo, Hungama I got it after sending them emails
3. Lionsgateplay is tough one guys, yes after a week of email able to get it

One thing I'm not sure of why I'm getting Hotstar super instead of premium, just saw on their official website, State wise it's super instead of premium in my state :-:

I already had voot premium, so it was showing activation failed in yuppTv. Now, I contacted the customer care of voot to delete the previous account.
After it was done, I logged in again using the same mobile number, but it's not activated yet. Did anyone face anything similar?