Bsnl fibre plan

Saurabh Srivastava

Regulars
DHCP is another thing which is not related to your issue.There should be some option to select its operation mode. It would be better if you contact TP link support for the same

Ok
DHCP is another thing which is not related to your issue.There should be some option to select its operation mode. It would be better if you contact TP link support for the same
Ok will a stand alone router work with the ONT to give wifi connection? Suggest some good router, to start off is this good:
TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

Saurabh Srivastava

Regulars
yes this should work and to be double sure ask this question on product's section on Amazon but before buying first get connection and see their ONT who knows it might have inbuilt wifi

yes this should work and to be double sure ask this question on product's section on amazon but before buying first get connection and see their ONT who knows it might have inbuilt wifi
Nope it doesn't have, that's why they are giving a router for rent. But their router sucks and I don't want to pay rent. That's why I thought of either using my existing MODEM CUM ROUTER or buy a standalone router.
BTW, are you sure my existing modem/router won't work?