• Thread starter jhasaketanseth
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1,221
jhasaketanseth

jhasaketanseth

ISP
Bsnl fiber
What is price for new bsnl fiber connection ?
I have paid Rs 11000 ( cable = 7000 + rs 4000 router) to vender in odisha.

H

HC1337

ISP
Railwire, Jio 4G
And I'm getting everything for free here, but if there is no competition, they will not hesitate to ask for mouthwatering amounts of money.

shirishag75

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
I paid INR 4k for the whole thing, including the box. But now that is mine. About 2k/- for the modem and the rest for installation charges etc.

nishantt6969

nishantt6969

ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber (1Gbps)
Jio Fiber (150Mbps)
Damn. I remember bsnl lco asking for 11000rs for bringing cable to my colony from main road which was around 300-400 meters away. Then a single complaint to BSNL Official person in BSNL Office made it happen in no cost. Also, I used bsnl for just 1 day and it was shitty experience, I switched to Airtel the very next day.

B

bbtest

ISP
BSNL FTTH
Remember to ask for a bill for whatever you have paid. I was charged 4500 and vendor refused to give me bill saying he can not do that. Escalated through BSNL twitter and they finally gave me 3500 bill for router and returned 1000 INR.

igloo

igloo

Not just Internet.
ISP
Airtel Fiber
Hathway Docsis
Reasonable fiber cable cost is Rs. 5 per meter atleast when you are buying 600m.

S

Satya97

ISP
Ex - Siti Cable ,Alliance , Current - BSNL FTTH
Why did you even pay 11k at first place ? If you needed unlimited internet at good speed VI and BSNL have postpaid and prepaid plan for that at much cheaper rate.

No point asking about it now anyway ,vendor ain't gonna refund you ,enjoy your internet.

Standard rates where their is not much competition between isps - 3.5k for single band router connection. Max anywhere below 4.5k.

havoc

havoc

ISP
Excitel, Vi, Airtel, Jio & BSNL 😉
Same... Get VI dude with their new Wifi dongle & recharge with postpaid 699₹ unlimited plan.

Maybe you had no othe option that that but still you should have considered going to your area BSNL office.

It's not like the 600 Meters cable is only for you. They're gonna use it for other connections to. TBH you got ripped off.

Those LCO's are cheaters.