BSNL Fiber first month bill

• Thread starter Thread starter ivancruz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,134
ISP
BSNL
I have opted for a new FTTH connection and wanted to know my first month bill. Some places say security deposit of Plan amount will be charged while some say only installation charges of 500 will be charged. Can someone share their first bill details for BSNL Fiber, I have opted for the 599 Fiber Plan.

it will be:-
599 rent +500 installation + 18%GST = Rs.1296 + 599 security =Total Rs. 1895 approx

I have applied for disconnection of my ADSL connection with the same account number so will they adjust along the refundable security deposit in my first month fiber bill?

You mean to say that the ftth connection has the same account number of your adsl (landine number), if so yes they will carry forward the security to your ftth one but if the security is less than the monthly rent of 599 they will charge the remaining amount.

Getting your deposit back is one hell of a job with BSNL . They just refuse you upfront to refund it(stating cash crunch in company) . Make sure you follow up with them on that to transfer the deposit. Or else they will put the installation charges in the bill

I got my deposit after 10 months BSNl main office told to ask BSNL CSC in sagar road, they didnt give cash or bank transfer but they payed 2 months bill with that. told me not to pay the bill until jan 2021 lel bsnl. @shashankb

That is fine if they do that . But that will require a lot of follow ups , calls , sometimes letters and at atlast they tell they will do a part payment 😑. Happened with me . My old account was somehow deleted , it took them time to retrieve the balance and all . Total mess

And that is all when u switch from ADSL to Fiber . What will you do when you are terminating Fiber connection ?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: DMC