Bsnl F**ked Me !

• Thread starter Thread starter pranKster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4,280
ISP
Tata Indicom quick Power 360 + 9 to 9 for 299 @ 2 MBPS !
Hi Guys,I am in serious trouble....... BSNL has convinently sent me Bill of 56,000 RS. For last 1 year and 4 months. Although monthly they were deducting the charges for Broadband usages. I paid then..Now, I am baffled... I think they have charged me for Bandwidth used in FreeTime .... that is 2:00 am to 8:00 AM....... I am totally speechless.... another thing i noticed in bill was that from the time i changed to unlimited plan .... they have charged me for the BB used... still. only in 1st month they charged RS900. Thats it.I think i should now paart ways with BSNL. Guys I need your inputs... help me .. I cant think coherently.-pranKster. (now jokes on me !!!) 🤔

leave them.. but.. try clarifying with them first.. if it does not work.. then.. obviously leave them..

Show them that you have been paying your bills. Ask them WTF have they sent you such a bill. Otherwise f**k them right back by not paying and leaving them

The worst thing in these Psu providers is that they don't have anything like credit limit or max capped data charge limit.Which is really necessary for both Customer point of view (going over the limit) & company point of view (default customers wud be less).But these psu are what they are rigid & obviously stupid!

Your post is a bit confusing. Talk to your area accounts officer, and clear things out

For last 1 year and 4 months. Although monthly they were deducting the charges for Broadband usages. I paid then..
Now, I am baffled... I think they have charged me for Bandwidth used in FreeTime .... that is 2:00 am to 8:00 AM.......

There is no way they are gonna do that, either some billing problem which most prolly is the case , or something wrong somewhere. I had used close to 15 GB in dec 2006 before switching to 900 plan, those 15 GB were waived off , and my plan was switched to 900 plan from 1st dec 2006, i got it clarified with accounts officer, who said those 15 GB wont be accounted for neither now nor in future, if anything happens i can complain to them.

I am totally speechless.... another thing i noticed in bill was that from the time i changed to unlimited plan .... they have charged me for the BB used... still. only in 1st month they charged RS900. Thats it.

Did you use your friends 500 plan from 2-8?

Just Clearing doubts .....

1. I am still dazed over the bills, as I had paid monthly towards the amount used. I just cannot explain Why the Billed period is 1 year and 4 months ... as I see the bill .... they have billed me for each month starting from the 1st month in which I got connection.
on an average they have charged me 5K per month. Earlier I was using 500 plan, (not my friends plan), so most of the charged period is from that duration. Recently I had shifted to 900UL in Oct '06.

[CORRECTION] : On Scrutinizing the Bill again...
2. Only when I shifted to 900UL I have been charged 900 RS but account entries on the bill after that month is of older time period.... thats why I mistook them as charges against BB used with 900UL.

I think I have to see Area Account Officer... May be he will do some thing. but I have to keep my finger crossed.

-pranKster.

juat check wether ur net is unauthourisedly used by someone however if this problem is solved then be carefull next time

Ask for the copy of documents on the strength of which they raised such bill under RTI Act.

Guys, I checked out each and every nook and corner, for this bill. It seems that this bill is composite bill inclusive of BB usage till now. They have charged the usage between 2:00 AM and 8:00 AM. According to my understanding, You have to logout before 2:00 and Log back in after 2:00 AM to enjoy Free Time.I did that regularly, but Manually.This Bill was charged for the times that I could not do the Log-out and log in thing at 2:00AM (its cumbersome), I should have used scheduler ;( instead.So guys, I am payin it. 🙁-pranKster.

^^Yeah, the money at stake is too much, dude. You have no option but to go to the consumer court. Or you can sit a wait for the money fairy 😛 !

yes man. if u still wanna pay them then why not deduct the useage b/w the free period and give the rest (if any). i say , SUE them over this gross mistake!

if u've got that much money to spare and it won't make any difference to u, then it's ok...go ahead and pay...else just take them to courts...most probably the hearing will be in ur favor...so the choice is urs... 🙂

I wish ... if I cud spare that much money ..... then i would be happily sitting over better deal...... 😉 .... but thats da dream.Just wanted to confirm that if we have to download overnite.... we have to logout before 2:00AM and Log back in after 2:00 AM, for free usage during wee hours ? .... how true is it ? or is it just figmentation of my mind.Going to Consumer courts.. is one option.. but what should I put my stand for. as the Damn bill is not very clear to understand.Only point that I think is that had they informed me about the charges earlier then I would have taken precautionary measures like. .... changing plan or changing the provider.... in both cases the billed amount would not have been this huge.It looks that I have to talk to Higher BSNL Guys ..... a friend has his dad working in BSNL Mgmt .... I am hoping he will help me........ 🙂