Bsnl F**ked Me !

pranKster

-- link removed -- spider .....
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 18, 2006
Thanks ... Mate. I do hope .... no one else commits similar mistake. Today, I had to explain a lot to my Dad... who is now Retd.. So got nuff firing for one day ... :huh: So, went to BSNL office... and ended up filing official complaint, about huge bill. Officer said he will look into this matter.. and asked me to come tomorrow. .So, will be doing Left right - Left right in BSNL office ..... tomorrow too.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
don't worry...just don't give in...stick there...one good thing about the sarkari babus is that they're gullible too...so work on that ;)

pranKster

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 18, 2006
Happy Holi Guys, ....... News...News ....................... I paid the Dues... but they charged only 8K. I am happy. ... :rolleyes: :wacko: B)..................................................BSNL Still Rocks .... !! I could not prepare myself to divorce it ! :blink: :blink: :blink: -pranKster.

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
8K?? n why was that? i mean.. how come u had dues of 8k when u paid all ur bills in time n stuff?

Lokesh

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 7, 2005
chalo! 48K toh save kiya@ that calls for a party man! how about a party for all BB forum members! :D

pranKster

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 18, 2006
Well, Major part od 8K was the Taxes on 60K bill. But I dont know how they came to 8K figure, i was too elated to get out of mess.. I figured paying 8K was better than paying 60K !! -So I bury the issue ...... Once again HAppy HOLI Guys.... :)-pranKster.

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
dude!! so wait.. they just "fabricate" an old bill n.. then say.. hey.. the amount.. is bogus.. but..pay the taxes for the bogus amount n lets all be happy??!!!!!dude.. u shouldn't have paid for no reason.. anyways.. hopefully this the last u ever hear abt this..happy (belated) holy dude..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F BSNL Broadband 12