• Thread starter Thread starter Zerox11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,749
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
Hello, I want to use my BSNL evdo dongle again in Kolkata that has been inactive for the past year and half (Prithvi dongle). Problem is I do not have a mobile phone and I do not remember my SIM number. Is there a way to find my SIM number using my computer (running linux mint 16)? Also, how do I set up dongle to access the BSNL evdo website that will show me balance, recharge details? My dongle gets detected automatically, and has the number to dial "#777" (what is the correct number? And username and password is blank. What username and password do I use to access evdo portal? and what password later to access internet after recharging? And can I opt for either prepaid or postpaid or does the device only support one of them? I do not remember what I was using before. And lastly, they said in 2012 that if I need to reactivate my account afterwards, I will need to pay 500 rupees extra, where am I supposed to pay that? in the EVDO portal? Please help, thanks.

(I need the unlimited 750rs plan).

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I think you can read RUIM number using CDMA workshop or dfs tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.