BSNL EVDO Broadband: EVDO-18MBPS download and 4mbps upload!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter absn93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 32,827
Status
Not open for further replies.

absn93

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL-384-UL
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=howfc6.jpg

this is what it shows in my speedtest summary..means some one with my IP has got this speed..but how?

can you try again?

it's a shared ip, so my guess is that probably someone at the bsnl server room wanted to check the speed of the gateway using that ip...

all I can say that my speed ...download I mean is only 10-12kBps average..inspite of living 300mts from evdo BTS what a shame...😡

It depends on the tower near ur house, some towers support EVDO, others are CDMA 1x, depending on the tower the speed will change, try moving around the house and see if speed changes, lot of users have reported better speeds by moving around and trying out different places in the house 😗

read carefully I already said my area is ebdo enabled area and I get evdo signal 24x7😡

can u tell me some tips for improving torrents' speed with evdo connection.. my speed doesn't even cross 20kbps:wall:😡

@trishilpa---how do you get 15kBps average on torrents!!!!!!!!!that's awesome!means You download 36gB only on torrent per month if they give you average 15KBps!!!I think You need to tell us how you get avg 15 on torrents..everyone uses healthy seeds so that's not a reason..anything else..plz post and if possible your sdreenshot:S

I get an average of 2kBps on torrents and 14-15kBps avg on direct links

this is my monthly screenshot..don't know how you guys get so much speed ..

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen0001es2.jpghttp://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php😱

I get an average of 2kBps on torrents and 14-15kBps avg on direct links

hmmm, why's that yar,... i think it is probably bcoz many of the ppl in ur area are using evdo... i get 15kbps in torrents.. sometimes 20kbps...and thru direct downloads (day) i get 30kbps-40kbps.. at night it just shoot upto 70-90kbps:dance:....tough luck for u yar.. i'll upload my download history soon

u myt be ryt as even living so close to tower I can't download above 40gig a month whereas my friends who live 3 km away frm tower get 60gB:SI always knew people in the comparatively rural areas or less buzzing areas ll get better evdo speed..no wonder mine is low😢

thats not true...." the distant factor" i am living 5 kms away from the tower and always get above 100 Kbps ...and some time it reaches to 250 Kbps ( it happens when my star shining) and i get an average of 120~180 Kbps...

heres a screenshot when i get lucky :rofl:

i surprisingly get decent speeds with my EVDO card.Browsing speeds during the daytime are on an average 40-50 kBps.and if I want to download something,I stop all browsing and using IDM i get about 90 kBps.Even with torrents,speeds are good enough.about 40-50 on a torrent with about 9-10 seed/peers.And I am able to download Xvid movies of 700 Mb in jst overnight(actually abt 4 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.