BSNL EVDO Balance Check. HELP ?

• Thread starter Thread starter anshubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 14,241
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noted , will check it later on EVDO

MediaFire It might not work for you then too, because south region has genNext Portal, So It might not work for you
But Let us know that it worked or not, It's working for me

Vinod bhai, this link is for checking Balance only, not sure how to check data usage, bcoz I use Unlimited plan
But your modem software must be showing the data usage, if you install uninstall it regularly like me, then you can use some third party softwares.
I am using NetWorx--> NetWorx : bandwidth monitor, connection speed test & traffic usage log
Its a free software and it will show you data usage in varoius ways, like daywise, hourwise etc.
It also shows UP and DOWN Speed in Taskbar.
But it has a disadvantage, it doesn't calculate the speed of hotspot, i.e. if you are using your laptop as a wifi hotspot for mobile, then this speed will not be shown otherwise its a good software, working fine for me.

Data.jpg
Bro I know about networx software and I use that but now I am sharing my Bsnl Evdo connection over TP-Link mr3220 router so that me and my brothers use it in multiple devices and that's why I am unable to check my combined data usage.

Bro I know about networx software and I use that but now I am sharing my Bsnl Evdo connection over TP-Link mr3220 router so that me and my brothers use it in multiple devices and that's why I am unable to check my combined data usage.
Then I think it's not possible to check data usage from router
But if you really want to do this, then you to do some work like you can monitor wifi network in NetWorx also you can use some speed meter in your smartphone and in the end just add them, you will get approximate data usage.

But if you really want to do this, then you to do some work like you can monitor wifi network in NetWorx also you can use some speed meter in your smartphone and in the end just add them, you will get approximate data usage.
How much speed you get at your place brother....and signal strength..

I get 3-4 bars and max speed i had seen was 360KBps
generally it's b/w 50-60KBps in my home everywhere but at some specific place, it's b/w 100-250KBps
My house is 1.5Km from Tower

not working again , am not even using EVDO right now , just using MTS then how would it sense am a sout user ?

tried in FF and chrome , says page not available

The link is working only with bsnl network no matter cdma GSM or broadband
And it is only listed north india States

Use dd-wrt frimware for your router it will help you to monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.