• Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,776
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconeer

BOSS
ISP
ACT Fiber
today morning the bsnl management had a meeting with telecom minister and decided to downgrade all bsnl usage speeds to 256kbps as they have accepted the failure to provide more users with same speeds of 2Mbps. The decison is regretter but necessay. More new awaited:wall::wall::wall:😗

huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:yahoo::thumbsup:who told you the news?

huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:yahoo::thumbsup:
who told you the news?

probably from other forum or friend!

Ya, I think Insb's secret friend has given this news too ....

bsnl is planning to improve broadband network,howcome this could happenhow one can degradethey never told they r increasing speed on experimental basis,basing on loadthey hav to upgrade

I told you so.. BSNL can't revert back for a couple of reasons1) They've advertised all over that they are the first company in India to offer speeds like these. Reverting will make them look very foolish2) It's against their declared policy3) Now their competition is about to give comparable speeds. It would hurt their market position badly.p.s. @poster I hope you are not a troll

if bsnl reverts back to 256kbps i will give a party to my friends.i cannot wait that day when they will revert the speeds of datalimited 2mbps plans to 256kbps with no free hours.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.