BSNL DATONE Price Slash?

• Thread starter Thread starter pras2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,857

pras2k

Is the BSNL Slashing the price for the dataone from montly rental RS 500 to RS 250??? 🤔 Better they can increase the upload and download bandwidth 😉 Any news on this?? 🙄

Is this supposed to be a joke? Rs 250 for a 256kbps connection... :lol:

MTNL has removed the rental i heard. i think bsnl will follow suit. Aslo do you know that talks are on to extend the unlimited time period to 30 th september instead of 30 th june ?

See the topic Unlimited usage for all - Register before 30th June.Talks are on to extend the unlimited time period, but no circular regarding that has arrived yet, at least at Calcutta Telephones.

well, it is not impossible. Remember TRAI slashed broadband rates in april after dataone launch so, I guess there should be price slashes.

Originally posted by cyclone2k@Jun 19 2005, 04:46 PM
well, it is not impossible. Remember TRAI slashed broadband rates in april after dataone launch so, I guess there should be price slashes.
[snapback]13193[/snapback]
[/quote]

yes they did, but `vsnl' has challenged that in the court 😀 pupudada

may be VSNL ppl r worried that their share will become less 😉 :lol:and as far as MTNL's no rental scheme is concerned, in that u have to pay Rs. 2/- for every MB...means for Rs. 250/- a month, u have only 125 MBs...wonder if one would be even able to check his/her mails daily 🙄

Gone nuts? Tarrif says 512kbps for Rs 1800....Trying to spread rumours i guess

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Jun 23 2005, 01:44 PM
Gone nuts? Tarrif says 512kbps for Rs 1800....Trying to spread rumours i guess
[snapback]13525[/snapback]
[/quote]
They were not selling any BB Modem in Kolkata. Only renting them. But tariff said that the modem can be purchased for 2000. That is why I purchased DSL-502T for 2500. I applied for surrendering rented modem only yesterday. There is little uniformity.

If u press CalTel or any BSNL ppl, they will sell the modem instead of rent it to u. They bascially are trying to create an air that modem for sale have finished and those for rent are available. How smart of them to fool us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!