BSNL DataOne

• Thread starter Thread starter anand_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,231

anand_n

Can anybody post a short review about BSNL's Dataone broadband service? I would like to know from Dataone customers about their service, support during weekends, connection speed, number of disconnections per week etc.

Over all satisfying the requirement of a simple user. Those wishing to d/l big time, will always crib that the limit of 1 Gb is not fair and it should be unlimited etc etc.

well, u're the CMD so u don't need to crib, u can do whatever u want...isn't it???? 😉

DATAONE has been the best BB provider so far in terms of speed. But they have the worst CUSTOMER SERVICE ( TECHNICAL ) i have ever noticed. They need to go a lot in improving their technical side reachin the customer directly. I had a hard time xplaining my problem to the tele-caller. Its the tele-callers who are not technically sound. Infact less than 20%. I wont comment on the technical team. They do a gr8 job out there. I guess tat the tele-callers were trained only to book the complaints and give the users the complaint file no. 😛 I'll miss this unlimited downloads offer after this june. I had SIFY 64KBPS earlier . SIFY really SUX. They say UNLIMITED but put a * and adds at the bottom that v can download only 150MB per day. Iam not aware of other BB operators, but when u ask me to rate DATAONE and SIFY in a scale of 10,SIFY ..... well below....4.5/10DATAONE ....well over... 7.5/10 Well, i wish to know where our beloved CMD hails from?? And y dont u use ur influence and give unlimited downloads package atleast for all users of this SEO4INDIA forum???

There is a Secrecy Clause to any BLOG or Forum. I wish that I am not pressed for my further details.

Originally posted by BSNL_CMD@Jun 26 2005, 07:35 AM
Over all satisfying the requirement of a simple user.    Those wishing to d/l big time, will always crib that the limit of 1 Gb is not fair and it should be unlimited etc etc.
[snapback]13731[/snapback]
[/quote]

May i remind you that ACCORDING TO TRAI Broadband is what? what?? what???

Always on 256kbps access.....

(Effectively) Limiting our usage by charging (an internationally) ridiculous price of Rs.2 per extra Mb isnt fair....

well Mr. CMD, i'm sure ppl won't be really interested in knowing ur personal details if u really can help them in what they need...that's "unlimited" broadband connection at nominal prices... 🙂no offences meant!! 😀

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jun 28 2005, 08:47 PM
well Mr. CMD, i'm sure ppl won't be really interested in knowing ur personal details if u really can help them in what they need...that's "unlimited" broadband connection at nominal prices... 🙂

no offences meant!! 😀
[snapback]14052[/snapback]
[/quote]
i m ready to pay 1000 Rs per month for 256 K

if only the consumer was the king. i end up paying 4200 bucks for 256kbps on airtel including the telephone call bills 🙂

Can anybody post a short review about BSNL's Dataone broadband service? I would like to know from Dataone customers about their service, support during weekends, connection speed, number of disconnections per week etc. [/b]

anand_n,

Their speed is good. Outages are minimal.

Customer service is ZERO. WORST.

Support during weekends: not even in your dreams 🙂

After June 30th, when their unlimited usage plans end, BSNL DataOne service is a waste and absolutely worthless for any serious broadband user.

Bharti-Airtel is currently offering unlimited usage till Aug 31st for 256kbps at Rs 500. And 128kbps unlimited usage for Rs 900 per month permanently.They may also come out with a permanent ,unlimited 256kbps plan.

i'll first confirm with my doctor that i am insane... then and then only i'll come up with a great tariff structure, cause one has to be a madman to dream up such ridiculous tariffs... let me go insane mate.. then i'll give you as good a tariff as is being put on offer by our isp's... 😀 pupudada!

i really appreciate that...but seems u didn't read the last line...no personal attacks from my side...was just telling u what the general consumer really wants...and that's also if u're really related to BSNL in any way, coz ur nick suggest so...if not and u can't have any say in what BSNL does, then i'm sorry mate 🙂