ISP
Airtel Broadband Explore1099 (NO FUP)
How is dataone service?

customer care helping you

Local service center helping you

is dataone plan's is good

is dataone speed good

Other question's

-------------------------------------All must reply-------------------------------------

^ why all must reply , friend !

QUOTE(suleman @ Sep 9 2006, 07:06 AM) [snapback]61630[/snapback]
How is dataone service?

customer care helping you

Local service center helping you

is dataone plan's is good

is dataone speed good

Other question's

-------------------------------------All must reply-------------------------------------
[/b]

DataOne service is ultra cool

never called customer care

yes, they help me in every possible way(even they gave me a brand new modem after my modem got faulty)

I am on Home UL 900 n its good

On home ul 900 the speed should be atleast 512kbps but 256 kbps is alotted

DataOne service is greatcalled customer care for complaint booking(for those very rare server down probs). They always call back a day after the prob is resolved(occasional server prob) to enquire if anymor issues. they also provide phone# of other departments on prompting, and guide whom to approach, if they r not able to answer queriesI am on Home UL 900+ n its good, with almost no loss in bandwidthOn home ul 900 and plus, the speed specified as provide is 256 kbps, and I get it.[/quote]The lineman, and the junior engineer also have given their phone numbers, when i got the initial trial connection, to resolve issues in case they arose..which has not been needed to date.There only problem seems to be, they never have the modem type , you ask for. They'll provide something else.