BSNL DataONE New Tariff?

• Thread starter Thread starter ckr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 21,275

ckr

Its all over... BSNL DataONE has really become BSNL Data-1GB for 256kbps plan users. I guess most of the users are having Rs.500/month plan. This way BSNL has to change its brand to BSNL DataNONE.I was browsing the BSNL website for tariff plan, where is still shows the following: "As a special incentive to customers, to come forward and take up/ test the service, for both Home and Business plans, additional usage charges (Rs/MB) for the use will not be levied up to 30th June, 2005 for the customers who join the service up to 30thJune, 2005. "What is the system date guys? Isn't this a OLD STUFF? Will BSNL wakeup and update the Tariff and bring some good plans... which will help the customers to download more (may be something like AirTel's night time unlimited usage).I am eagerly awaiting for BSNL's New Tariff with details on Unlimited usage plans. If this delay's then customer's will look to move to other Service Providers which give us Unlimited Usage.One thing I liked about BSNL DataONE is that they have well defined Broadband (256kbps and above). I wish we get unlimited usage plans with a proper BROADBAND provider...

Originally posted by ckr@Jul 17 2005, 10:44 PM
Its all over... BSNL DataONE has really become BSNL Data-1GB for 256kbps plan users.  I guess most of the users are having Rs.500/month plan.  This way BSNL has to change its brand to BSNL DataNONE.
[snapback]16828[/snapback]
[/quote]

DataNONE! Haha... priceless! 😀

*ahem*

I spoke to some BSNL employees from Mangalore today and they said that the tariff for dataone will be reduced in the next few months. According to the people I spoke to, the changes in the tariff depends more on TRAI than on any person or governing body within the fold of BSNL itself.

Next few months ??. What are supposed to do till then..scratch their a**es ..huh. Even the clipping in business standard said that they will be coming out with new prices only in october when the tripleplay service gets introduced.

I read somewhere BSNL didnt pay IBM the money for the hardware, hence IBM didnt deliver them any equipment.... yup... ALL of it is IBM's fault... I read somewhere...

The point doesnt lies in discussing whose fault it is..but one thing is for sure ...whose ever fault it so to be we r the ULTIMATE sufferers.

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Jul 18 2005, 04:48 PM
The point doesnt lies in discussing whose fault it is..but one thing is for sure ...whose ever fault it so to be we r the ULTIMATE sufferers.
[snapback]16885[/snapback]
[/quote]
what stupidity, the delay by ibm has got nothing to do with broadband prices being revised, it will only affect the rollout of the project in areas which have not yet been convered.

Accha..then read the first post carefully...it says Always On internet a service which was supposed to be provided got delayed. Now i guess that has something to do with U/L.

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Jul 18 2005, 09:57 PM
it says Always On internet a service
[snapback]16938[/snapback]
[/quote]
hey buddy, you are getting confused "always on internet service" is a kind of service which is billed by volume not time like the ADSL 2+ technology of Dataone which you and I are already enjoying. ISDN and ADSL 2+ are "always on internet".

Originally posted by vishalrao@Jul 18 2005, 10:09 AM
I read somewhere BSNL didnt pay IBM the money for the hardware, hence IBM didnt deliver them any equipment.... yup... ALL of it is IBM's fault... I read somewhere...
[snapback]16863[/snapback]
[/quote]
😀 😛