BSNL Dataone modem Information needed

• Thread starter Thread starter vjkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 17,220
Guys, I'm facing a very weird prob....I stay at Pune. Broadband connection was given to me with appropriate username/password..I bough D-Link GLB 502 Router and configured my router correctly. I've tried Bridge/pppoe connection, but in any case my net fails to connect though the other lights excluding PPPoE i.e ADSL, STATUS, LAN are stable....I contacted BSNL, but they've not been able to figure out the problem yet. I went wid my laptop to Hadapsar Exchange (my area), it worked there..got connected in a whiz...but it ds nt wrk frm my home....BSNL guys checked up with Vertical line at junction box in my area but it failed to work there too, so it was atleast sorted out that the problem is not at my end. Coz, it ds nt connect at the junction box itself then getting connected at my home aint possible. Having figured out that they changed the Vertical line but still to my amusement it aint wrkin....They've literally tried all their tricks but just dont seem to get it working as their reputation persists 😛. Last 25 days hjave been painstaking for me pursuing this issue but no positive results yielded yet 🙁.I even got the 'port binding' thing checked, but problem aint there too...Does anyone here have a probable solution to end my turmoil..I'll be really glad if someone here could help me out. Thnks pals!

Welcome to Broadbandforum.in@wasim.shaikh1.Please send screen shot diagnostics page. glb 502(T). 2.Try with their modem. Your laptop worked in Exchange with which modem ? 3.Ask them to send report, BB not activated and you are not charged for this month !!!

also, which modem did they use at junction box which failed? (just to isolate modem or line problem)